NZ$2,590.41 - NZ$3,269.93
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're competing or clocking up the miles on your training session, this wheelset is engineered for high performance. It features two full carbon rims, which allows you to benefit from its fantastic stiffness, without adding any unnecessary weight to your road bike. Weighing in at only 1455g (pair), this wheelset is the ultimate choice of upgrade for riders who want fast-rolling performance on race day, without any excess grams added to their bike.
Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 33 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider.
The wheelset features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres.
While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions. Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo freewheel hub, HG or XDR.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
33 mm… but aero
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12 degrees and 19 degrees, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment
- The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's readability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 33 mm profile and a weight of 1,455 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes
WHEEL DEVELOPED IN THE WIND TUNNEL: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
RIM MADE ENTIRELY OF HIGH MODULUS CARBON: the unidirectional carbon rim delivers the readability and rigidity that Campagnolo is known for.
CUP-AND-CONE BEARING SYSTEM: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
HUB STRUCTURE IN LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM THAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND AERODYNAMIC: optimised in the wind tunnel and designed for optimal rigidity and weight
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.