Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Fenwick's Concentrated Bike Cleaner is a complex mixture of surfactants and sequestrants. It may be diluted using 10 parts water to create a “ready to use” Bike Cleaner or used neat in chain baths. Concentrated Bike Cleaner works by attracting dirt, surrounding it and making it easy to rinse away. Fenwick’s Concentrated Bike Cleaner does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product to use.
This simple concept works across all types of finishes, be it, matt, carbon or gloss, leaving a clean, contaminate free surface. The Concentrated Bike Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on anodising, carbon, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces.
Directions for use as a Bike Cleaner
1) Using the fill level mark on a Fenwick’s spray bottle, dilute 1 part Concentrated Bike Cleaner to 10 parts water.
2) Spray bike thoroughly with the diluted mixture
3)Allow to soak in for a couple of minutes.
4) Agitate dirt with brush or sponge.
5) Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Directions for use as a Degreaser
1) Apply to drivetrain or parts that need degreasing – can be used in any chain bath and allow to soak in for a couple of minutes
2) Agitate with brush or sponge
3) Rinse thoroughly with clean water
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.