Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The Foray Cycling Helmet shares the sleek styling of Giro's premium helmet the Synthe Helmet with a light, slim design that offers impressive ventilation at an affordable price. Giro apply their latest bike helmet technologies to deliver a cycling helmet that's aerodynamic and functions perfectly whatever you ride. From road to trail, fixie to fat-bike, the Foray fits and feels like it was made for you.
What is MIPS?
• MIPS is a Brain Protection System
• Rotational motion can cause brain injuries
• The low friction layer allows a sliding movement of 10–15 mm, in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
• MIPS adds protection
Wind Tunnel Ventilation Giro helmets are developed utilising their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channelling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
Super-Fit A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Giro’s proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
In-Mould Construction In-mould construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mould helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Roc Loc 5 System This ground-breaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability, and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
Micro Dial The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible
- Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune the fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
|Head Circumference||cm||47 - 51cm||51 - 55cm||55 - 59cm||59 - 63cm||61 - 65cm|
|Head Circumference||inches||181⁄2″ - 201⁄8″||201⁄8″ - 212⁄3″||212⁄3″ - 231⁄4″||231⁄4″ - 244⁄5″||24″ - 253⁄5″|
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.