Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're competing in an enduro event or wanting a more confident, performance-orientated braking setup for your trail riding adventures, this hydraulic disc brake is developed for reliable, consistent braking operation. It features a more ergonomical lever shape that's designed to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking. Another highlight is its increased power when compared to its predecessor the Tech 3, which allows it to offer a 30% pressure increase.
The Tech 4 E4 builds on Hope's 25+ years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses updated internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping the legendary feel and modulation. The updated E4 caliper utilises hybrid-style stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance, while still able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use.
Designed for simplicity, Hope has kitted out this mountain bike (MTB) hydraulic disc brake with a tool-free reach adjustment and bite point. This means that you can easily fine-tune the distance between the lever blade and your handlebar for a more customised braking feel that matches your hand size as well as your riding style. Coming complete with a range of performance-enhancing technologies, the Hope Tech 4 E4 Brake - No Rotor is a perfect upgrade for powerful and consistent braking performance, wherever your next ride takes you.
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake.
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
- Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- Hybrid-style pistons that allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool-free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3.
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.