Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Engineered for powering you through the roughest of terrain conditions, these DH-orientated pedals are equipped with a fully CNC-machined pedal body construction for maximum strength and durability. Hope has also kitted these out with stainless steel clips and cleats for a strong and secure hold as you charge down the trails. Another benefit is they feature heat-treated and plated chromoly (Cr-Mo) steel axles, making them robust and reliable wherever your next ride takes you.
Perfectly suited for the demands of modern downhill mountain bike riding, these pedals boast large platform size with a dual-sided mechanism that's designed for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release functionality. They also have a footplate option on each pedal for maximum shoe/pedal contact. Focusing on increased grip, these have seven replaceable pins per side, which allows you to enjoy excellent stability and control. One final highlight is they run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance-free IGUS bush for smooth long-term durability.
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Titanium axle upgrades are available separately
- Q-Factor – 55mm
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
- Large platform with the option of 7 pins per side or footplates to give maximum contact between the shoe and pedal and to provide the greatest stability.
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance-free IGUS bush for smooth long-term durability.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.