Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Built for the demands of modern downhill racing and gravity MTB riding, this chain guide features the refreshed design of MRP's renowned, championship-winning "G" guide. Coming equipped with a co-moulded HD2 upper guide, this model uses a softer durometer thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. This allows it to deliver silent guidance as you tackle the more demanding of terrain conditions on your ride. MRP has also equipped this version with a tracked and grooved upper guide with an alloy backplate interface that increases stiffness and eases installation, while its integrated skid protects your chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. Coming complete with a standard pulley and G-slide slider block, this chain device ensures quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Upgrades to the G5 include the "HD2" co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter.
- Tracked and grooved upper guide/backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles.
- Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Mounting hardware included and installation is possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Swingset™ hardware.
- Compatible with chain lines 50mm and wider.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
CHMRG5L5K Black 36/40T
CHMRG5M5K Black 32/36T
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.