Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
From concept through to design, the Kinematics, the geometry and specification; the Reactor is designed from the ground up to be the ultimate aggressive trail bike. It is at home on technical climbs, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at.
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Reactor Carbon frame features a full UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Including chain and seat stays). It is available for 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise-free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5” or the raw speed of a 29”?
All Reactor frames feature a “flip chip” to adjust the geometry from “Trail” to “Rail mode”.
Trail – As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof designed the 4 bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
• Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy, 130mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chain stays, UD woven carbon fibre Seat stays, internal cable routing, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mount, Enduro bearings, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured rubber frame protection
• Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 150mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, RAIL Damper, Gloss Black
• Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, Custom Tune, 210x50mm, Bearing End, 1x bottomless token fitted.
• Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 29", 15x110mm
• Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 29", Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Dissector 29”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
• Crankset: Race Face Ride, 12 Speed Crank, 170mm, 30T, 52mm Chainline
• Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100-IR, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
• Chain: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed
• Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
• Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120 or SRAM DB8 hydraulic disc
• Front Rotor: Shimano 203mm or SRAM, 200mm
• Rear Rotor: Shimano 180mm or SRAM, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
• Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, M:150mm drop; L:170mm Drop; XL:200mm drop
• Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
• Weight: 15kg Medium Tubeless
Please Note: Due to severe delays in the bicycle supply chain, Nukeproof has been forced to make some alterations to the specification of the component parts supplied with this bicycle. As a result, the specification may differ from those shown in the images. Please refer to the specification table for accurate information.
Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
Fork Travel: 150mm
Axle to Crown: 560mm
Fork Offset: 44mm
Rear Travel: 130mm
Wheels Size: 29"
Max Tyre Size: 2.6"
Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30%
Shock Size: 210x50mm
Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
Chain Guide: ISCG05
Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
Rest assured that each bike is fully built and tuned by Wiggle's team of qualified bike mechanics to ensure your bike arrives in perfect condition. We supply all bikes with a set of plastic pedals, a pedal wrench and a multi-tool kit. Find out which size fits you by clicking the size chart tab.Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Reactor 290 Alloy/Carbon 2022|
|1. Height||cm||170 - 180cm||180 - 191cm||190 - 201cm|
|ft||5′ 7″ - 5′ 11″||5′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||6′ 3″ - 6′ 7″|
|2. Inseam Length||cm||76 - 81cm||81 - 86cm||86 - 92cm|
|inches||30″ - 32″||32″ - 34″||34″ - 36″|
|5. Top Tube (Virtual)||mm||611mm||641mm||676mm|
|6. Seat Tube Length||mm||420mm||420mm||420mm|
|7. Seat Tube Angle||Degrees||70.6° - 70.1°||70.6° - 70.1°||70.6° - 70.1°|
|8. Head Tube||mm||105mm||110mm||115mm|
|9. Head Tube Angle||Degrees||65.5° - 65°||65.5° - 65°||65.5° - 65°|
|10. Chainstay Length||mm||440mm||440mm||440mm|
|11. Front Centre||mm||766mm||796mm||834mm|
|13. Bottom Bracket Drop||mm||-30 - -36mm||-30 - -36mm||-30 - -36mm|
|inches||-1″ - -1″||-1″ - -1″||-1″ - -1″|
|14. Bottom Bracket Height||mm||336 - 330mm||336 - 330mm||336 - 330mm|
|inches||13″ - 13″||13″ - 13″||13″ - 13″|
|15. Standover Height||mm||739mm||747mm||772mm|
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.