Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This E-MTB wheelset features two high-quality carbon rims, which makes it more than capable of handling the increased speeds and torque that's associated with electro-assisted motors. Reynolds has equipped this model with TRE hubs with 10 degrees of engagement, so you can enjoy a smooth and reliable ride as you explore the mountain bike trails. Another benefit is this version's tubeless-ready rim profile, which allows for tubeless tyres to be installed for superior stability as well as a further reduction in weight. This makes it a perfect upgrade for riders who want greater strength, traction and control, without adding any unnecessary weight to their E-MTB.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Built with Sapim E-Lite spokes which use 2.3mm spoke head and durable brass nipples
- Reynolds TRE hub
- Short steel pawls and reinforced ratchet ring area provide greater durability and strong engagement
- 5 bearing rear hub design (3 bearings in freehub) help to disperse the increased load from e-bike motor
- Cromoly steel axle and freehub body for increased durability
- Reinforced IS-6 disc mount for increased durability
- Cooling fins behind brake mount for heat dissipation
- Available in Boost only
- Disc brake compatible
Included: 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems; End Caps (15mm FT/12x142mm RR installed); 30mm Tubeless Tape installed; Reynolds Owner's Manual
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.