The 2Inpower MTB crankset boasts a twin dual-sided power meter which measures the pedal stroke performance of both your legs at the same time. This process provides advanced data analysis that's highly detailed and accurate about your balance and power output in order to demonstrate where improvements can be made.
Easily connect to your smartphone or cycling device via Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ and export your data for training analysis with platforms such as TrainingPeaks.com.
An additional pair of strain gauges have been placed inside the right crank arm for measuring the performance of the right leg solely. The other 4 strain gauges are located in the bottom bracket axle for measuring your left leg power. This is the ultimate choice of crankset upgrade for measuring your performance and making essential changes to push you to the top of your game.
- Dual-sided power meter
- Wireless compatibility: ANT+ and Bluetooth smart.
- Strain gauges: 4 inside the axle and 4 inside the right crank arm.
- Data transfer: power, cadence, balance, torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness for each leg. Via Standard ANT+. - L/R separate or combined pedal stroke analysis via Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and TORQUE 360.
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower user software
- Battery: rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable
- Chainring Mount: Direct Mount Rotor OCP
Chainring not included
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.